Join our Volunteer Team!
Sign-up here! Mixed Precipitation relies on a community of dozens of volunteers to support our performances and prepare amazing food. We’re always looking for more helping hands! As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help keep the Picnic Operetta accessible to everyone.
- Eat delicious fresh food from local farms and gardens.
- Learn cooking tips and delicious recipes.
- Get a warm, fuzzy feeling!
- Meet all the awesome people working on this creative project.
Please read this Volunteer Liability Release and Consent Form.
You’ll work alongside our Chef Tracy Yue of One Dish at a Time, creating our menu in the kitchen, or facilitating the food at the performances. Mixed Precipitation staff members Asher Edes and Will Dierenfield
At performances, you will provide hospitality and accessibility for all community members attending the performance. You will welcome audiences to new green spaces, plate and serve courses of opera-inspired edibles during the show, and assist with merchandise sales after the show!
QUESTIONS? Contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org